[Bf-committers] extra libs for blender

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 15:57:13 -0500

Ok I told Ton I would work on getting the
libs cvs a little more flushed out and standardized etc...

To facilitate this, I've created the following web page.
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein/blender/table.html

This email is mostly for the platform managers, but
I figured some others would like to add comments/requests etc...

The table is the info I could figure out easily from the stuff in cvs.
What we need to do is get the table flushed out,
hopefully get the same versions of the libs across platforms,
and get them into cvs unless they are builtin to the system.

Kent
--
mein@cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein