[Bf-committers] UI coding...

Fri, 3 Oct 2003 00:13:38 +0200

Hi,

After a couple of days of rest, concentration & thinking I finally
attacked the code, especially in getting the buttonswindow
configurable. But also reorganizing stuff, and cleaning up all messy UI
drawing.

The timeline as I see it now:

- I have good basic panel structure ready, nice flexible, should allow
to add runtime panels as well for python.
- From Matt I got his code, for buttons design & pulldown menus. I will
integrate it as well
- Hopefully I can also make headerbuttons.c more manageable.
- Then I'll commit, and write a good doc on the new code structure
(buttons.c will disappear, 7-8 new files instead, can become module).

This then can be reviewed & discussed. What I commit still needs loadsa
help in converting old buttonswindows to logical new panels.

In the meantime I'll also check on and integrate Madprofs configuring
stuff.

Sory for not communicating more. I try to limit emailing to 1-2 hours
per day... The conference, the 2.3 book, UI discussions, website stuff,
eshop, it all goes on here...

-TOn-

http://www.blender.org