[Bf-committers] better integration of python scripts : nd attempt.

Fri, 3 Oct 2003 00:00:06 +0200

Hi Guignot,

Good you remind me, your previous mail was still in my inbox to be
researched and replied to...

Please wait a couple of days for me doing a couple of big ass commits.
In the meantime I also need to read your proposal first...

I come back to it!

-Ton-