[Bf-committers] better integration of python scripts : nd attempt.

Michel Selten bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 02 Oct 2003 22:44:37 +0200

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 00:12, Jacques Guignot wrote:
> First, I would apologize concerning my first post on the same subject.
> There were *lots* of bugs, and I'm afraid I released way too soon...
>
> This attempt should be ok, I hope.
>
>  4) You will find a new entry in the upper menu bar. It is
>  obvious to use...

Well, I needed to have a script window open. But, after that, everything
runs very fine!

Jacques, this is a great start! Wow. This is something a lot of users
will be very excited about.
There are still some things to work on, but I think it's already at a
point where it should be committed to cvs. Let people play with it a
little more.

However, since Ton is probably turning the file headerbuttons through
some real-world blender, I suggest you first contact him before
committing the changes.

Keep up the good work!!!

With regards,
	Michel