[Bf-committers] back!

Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:08:36 +0200

Hi,

> OK. The trouble with it is that because of the way many things are
> hard-coded in blender, it requires a heck of a lot of little changes
> ( cpack to BIF_set_color or whatever) all over the place, often in
> obscure files and functions. :-/

I'm guilty!
Nevertheless, since it's my mess I don't mind cleaning it all up. I'm
nicely getting concentrated on how it all internally works.

What I can do is just 'stealing' work from you, like how you configured
the buttons in the user menu, what exactly you've choosen, and some
other things.
The actual surgery in the core Blender code I then can do step-by-step,
to make sure it fits nicely.

A patch then still is useful, to have a complete listing of all things
you've done.

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org