[Bf-committers] back!

Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:09:25 +0200

Hi!

Welcome back!
Apart from the UI doc, there's no update to mention on the buttons
arrangement stuff. I am currently coding a generic system to divide it
all in 'panels' which can be freely (or automatic) configured. Defining
panels/groups/tabs even can be done dynamically (python, plugin). And
it needs to be saved in a file... and it has to be fully compatible.
So, quite a job!

I had to withdraw from the #blendercoders irc a while, this work
demands full concentration. I'm also only doing email in the morning
now...

Currently I'm quite up to speed with coding, but can't predict when I
can show first results for review... maybe today, maybe tomorrow!

What I'd like from you, is the system that allows the user to define
colors and drawing styles for the UI. It's in Tuhopuu, right? Does it
also allow to define color (ranges) for other editors, like text, ipo,
filesel, etc?

Can you check if this fits to be committed in bf-blender, and verify
with others to get a quick code review?

-Ton-