[Bf-committers] Blender 2.31 crash on OSX 3.1

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:38:06 +0100

Hi,

Thanks! Do you have Blender compiling there? If you then drop in
irc.freenode.net #blendercoders, I can give some hints what to comment
out to verify it...

According your gdb output it crashes drawing a line on the window
border... totally weird.

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org