[Bf-committers] 10.3 party two

Douglas Bischoff bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:04:23 -0500

On Nov 25, 2003, at 18:01, milk wrote:

> Ok after commenting out OD and OpenAL I get this

Okay: I'd suggest un-commenting that stuff first. :-)

Second, make sure you also have a "lib" download. You can get the
current lib from CVS just as you can blender by typing "cvs checkout
lib" in the same directory you typed "cvs checkout blender."

NOTE!!!!

You MUST create a symlink called darwin-7.0.0-powerpc that points to
the existing darwin directory. (I think it's darwin-6.1-powerpc, but
look in "lib" and you'll see it.) This is where all the external stuff
will come from.

Hope this helps: for more assistance email me directly!

-Bischofftep