[Bf-committers] Blender success story, a couple of potential bugs and a feature request.

Jonathan Merritt bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:26:58 +1100

Forgot to mention...

I'm using the current CVS version of Blender, running on a customized
Intel Linux system, but with very recent versions (< 3 months since last
update from source) of all of the dependencies.