[Bf-committers] Blenderbug and Unable to create working user account.

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 04:43:12 +0100 (CET)

From: Martin Poirier <theeth@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Blenderbug and Unable to create working user account.
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 12:14:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

 thank you for your reply !
 Now thinks are more clearer to me... :O)

 In this case only a small bug remains to be reported:
 The keylist, automagically inserted in the new .B.blend
 is wrong, since it still mention the old SX7SY convention.

 By the way: Is there a central keymapping function handling
 all pressed key and calling the appropiate functions?

 Keep hacking!
 Meino