[Bf-committers] bug in texture window layout

Yurec bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 18:34:49 +0600

Hi.

Hope you fix it before 2.31 out

In previous releases (before GUI redesign) to use animated texture
(series of pics, not movie) we :
1 select image texture
2 load image (first picture of sequence)
3 change frames numbutton to number of pics
4 that's all

But now buttons like 'frames' 'len' 'StartFr' are located in
'Crop and Anim' panel which active only then 'movie' toggle is on,
but then it's on we can't use series of pics. So, now we have :
1 select image texture
2 load image (first picture of sequence)
3 Enable 'movie' toggle
4 change frames numbutton to number of pics
5 Disable 'movie' toggle

which is strange and twisted way to use animated textures :-)

--
Best regards,
 Yurec                          mailto:YurecKey@mail.ru