[Bf-committers] OpenGL database

Douglas Bischoff bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:28:50 -0500

On Nov 20, 2003, at 18:07, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Plus; I need instructions for each platform how to retrieve the
> correct stats. And where is this stuff at OSX!!! ("About this Mac"
> menu only says I have AGP)

On OS 9, go to the Apple menu (unless you've moved it) and select
"System Profiler." This will list your hardware & also list extensions
such as OpenGL driver versions, etc.

OS X, Apple menu then "About This Mac" followed by clicking "More
Info..."

Under "Hardware" click "PCI/AGP Cards" and it will tell you what cards
you have. One of them will have "display" listed as it's "Type." Click
on it. Mine's an ATI Rage M7.

Hope this helps!

-Bischofftep