[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src editmesh.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_mesh_types.h

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:53:14 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Martin Poirier wrote:

> --- Alexander Ewering <blender@instinctive.de> wrote:
> >   Log:
> >   - Fixes hidden vertices for undo. They are now
> > stored in mvert->flag and
> >     thus also preserved over exiting/entering
> > editmode (is this desirable?)
> >     Can be turned off easily ...
>
> Should be turned off.
>
> AFAIK, a lot of people uses Tab-Tab as a quick way to
> unhide everything. Less finger stretching than Alt-H.

I would disagree on this... People had to get used to a
LOT of changes recently (/me hints at the GUI), and this
would be minor...

And I (personally) always have been annoyed because my
tediously selected hidden vertices got lost just because
i wanted to take a quick glance at the "whole" object by
hitting tab-tab.

So, make it a userpref!