[Bf-committers] but_drawtype purpose

Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:53:24 +0100

Hi,

Yep. That was the purpose of it. I spent quite some time on cleaning up
the interface for buttons drawing, although the 'default theme' (Matt's
code) still needs cleanup. I also want to experiment a bit myself
first, to check for fitness of the current code to add new drawing
styles. Plus adding a method to have buttons drawn grouped together
(row, collumn).

Of course we welcome proposals for more drawing styles to be included
in Blender by default. But each proposal will require a review. :)

-Ton-