[Bf-committers] Solid book is out and available

Robert Wenzlaff bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:58:04 -0500

On Monday 10 November 2003 20:06, Matt Ebb wrote:

> That brings up a point though - just as including GPL code (Solid)
> would mean a re-negotiation and agreement if Blender were to be
> distributed under a non-GPL license, wouldn't that also mean we'd need
> agreements from everyone else who's contributed code (since that code
> was contributed under the terms of the GPL)?

I think the dafault assumption is that contributers agree to the BL.   If you
don't, speak up now....
  Lesson learned from watching 'DragonballZ':
              Jedis are wimps.
Robert Wenzlaff    rwenzlaff@soylent-green.com