[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src buttons_scene.c

Douglas Bischoff bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:44:49 -0500

On Saturday, November 8, 2003, at 04:00 PM, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

>   - added popup warning when choosing quicktime at OSX.
>     this to notify that the 'options' button in QT dialog freezes.
>
>     Will ask Apple for hints... no clue why this happens.

Ton, something interesting I discovered about this particular problem:
Combustion 2.1.1 has the EXACT SAME BUG.

So, it's not just Blender. Not sure how useful this is, but perhaps it
would help in discussions with Apple?

-Bischofftep