[Bf-committers] Solid book is out and available

Hans Lambermont bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:34:43 +0100

car wrote:

> Game dynamics Book Solid is out now.
> Soooo where is code :D Has he disolved relations with Blender ?

The code is in the book, on a cdrom. 'Auflage: Bk&CD-Rom' on
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/155860801X/ref=br_lf__9/302-5210498-5145640

So we can just use that. It's 'either the GNU GPL or the Trolltech QPL'

"...
About the CD-ROM The companion CD-ROM includes the full C++ source code
of SOLID 3.5 as well as API documentation in HTML and PDF formats. Both
single (32bit) and double (64bit) precision versions of the SOLID SDK
plus example programs can be compiled for Linux platforms using GNU g++
version 2.95 to 3.3 and for Win32 platforms using Microsoft Visual C++
version 6.0 to 7.1. Use of the SOLID source code is governed by the
terms of either the GNU GPL or the Trolltech QPL (see CD-ROM
documentation for details).
..."

Next to that Gino told me he's setting up a website to support the code,
I think that's the preferable source place then.

Hans
--
http://lambermont.webhop.org/ () ASCII-ribbon campaign against vCards,
                              /\ HTML-mail and proprietary formats.