[Bf-committers] Re: osx Panther python 2.2.3

Michael Velikanje bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 13:39:20 -0900

Download the source from http://www.python.org/download/ and
compile/install python2.3.2 to /usr/local/lib , that worked for me. If
you want to compile blender from source you have to compile/install
python anyway, libpython2.3.a is missing from the 10.3 framework as are
some of the other *.py files that are needed by blender, math.py being
one of them. Python compiled and installed with out any fuss using
./configure, make, make install. Xcode tools installed of course ;)

Michael Velikanje