[Bf-committers] X11 Cursor test.

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:25:45 -0500 (EST)

hey Robert, i would be pleased to run the program, but give
me a little time, i have a lot of different platforms to try
it on. btw, can someone compile it for win2k for me? i have a
SGI 320 that runs a special win2k (or NT 4, pick your poison).

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Robert Wenzlaff wrote:

> Attached is a small program that tests available X cursor sizes.
>
> May I humblely ask the unix platform managers to compile, run, and
> send me the results off list?  (Remember to tell me which platform.)
> I already have my system (RH9), but it runs XFree86-4.3.0 which is
> pretty heavily extended.

what does 'heavily extended' mean? i run XFree86-4.0-0.8 (specially built
for SGI 330 pc, can't change it that i know of.....)