[Bf-committers] Spe: Python IDE for Blender

Sat, 31 May 2003 13:03:59 +0200

Hi Michel,

Ah! :-)

Is it OK to make this an agenda point for the weekly irc meeting
tomorrow?
I've got quite some questions about it. Especially what this IDE does
in terms understandable for a non-python user.

But what I understood, since it is written in python completely, that
it does not involve a real dependency to Blender, but instead can be
offered as an extension download. Isn't that correct?

-Ton-