[Bf-committers] Spe: Python IDE for Blender

Sat, 31 May 2003 12:14:35 +0200

Hi Stani,

The Python coders have their own maillist now, I've cc-ed this to them
as well.
I am not a Python coder or user... so I'll happily leave it to the
current active team to look at it. At a quick glance, looks quite
impressive dude! Although I can't oversee the implications or
dependencies that are introduced here...

-Ton-