[Bf-committers] Blender CVS: When can we make collaborativ animation project?

rama bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 30 May 2003 11:22:48 +0200

Hello,

I don't know if i'm on a proper list (so don't fire me), but i have a
suggestion for blender team developpement.

Like CVS, which help people to work together on a same program, Do you
plan to make a similar system for blender.

For instance, as writer, i can write the story and create basic shape,
like cube, sphere, ... and make camera movement. A modeler in another
part of the world, can change my stupid cube by a wonderful car. Another
change the texture, and so so... In few time we can see, what each other
done, and animation are make faster.

If someone can answer me about this project, it will be a great
pleasure. (it's time to liberise the animation)

Mathias