[Bf-committers] osx install example 3

Thu, 29 May 2003 15:51:00 +0200

Hi,

Hrms, looks like I've got some reading to do then. :)
Maybe you can give me a quick answer on this:

- how do i get the man pages for CFBundleCopyBundleURL ?
   I mean in a console, typing 'man'
- alternative, how do I find man pages with ProjectBuilder then? I get
no results... not with 'batch find' in 'definitions'

I need to know which include files it needs, which libs will be linked.
Dependencies...

Or maybe just say RTFM, but point me to which one! Only used to
developing at irix/linux though...

-Ton-