[Bf-committers] game engine

Thu, 29 May 2003 15:05:12 +0200

Hi,

I would be very happy with a working ODE in Blender! :-)

This project is pending now for 6 months already, the complexity scares =20=

people away I guess. Especially compatibility issues are nasty, =20
although - when it is integrated well - we can also accept some hackish =20=

version conversion code.

-Ton-

On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 14:55 Europe/Amsterdam, Jacek Pop=B3awski =20=