[Bf-committers] Building blender on Linux with automake/conf

Kester Maddock bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 29 May 2003 19:12:37 +1200

Another option is to ditch automake and have autoconf generate user-def.mk

The nifty thing autoconf does that I would like to see kept is VPATH support.
ie you can build a debug version and an optimised version from the same
source tree.

Kester