[Bf-committers] Blender installation, misc comments ( was: Re: Meeting notes sun may 18)

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 28 May 2003 14:09:07 -0500

> Hi All
>
> I have noticed, that the automake/autoconf build framework neither installes
> the fonts/locales to the .blender directory, nor does it install file for
> the plugin support. As far as I understand, this is because the
> autoconf/make framework does not yet provide a Makefile corresponding to
> the NaN Makefile in the release directory.
>
> Is anybody working on this so far?

Just an explanation on this,  It wasn't added yet because everything
was so last minute on the .blender stuff.
The other thing that complicates it is autoconf has default support for
gettext (the international stuff) and it would be nice to figure out
how to do it the "correct" way so we have been working on it.
(When I saw we I mean me and LarsitQ.)

I'm still working on the removing ssl but after that I'll focus on getting
the Release part of autoconf and the international stuff done.

Kent