[Bf-committers] osx install

car bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 28 May 2003 14:33:35 -0400

NOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!
No installers. Please . Just simple drag and drop of the app thats all,
it works like that now
that is how it should stay. Simple. Quick.

There are by laws that Apple allows this and they really do not care
about it.
They just want the interface mostly to follow their strict rules.

Case in point. As I poke at Interface Builder. I find that the buttons
will not shrink
any smaller to a point there by making this have to turn into a "hack "
of the code to make
it behave just like blenders resizing. If you by with the file I gave
and shrink the window you
will see that every thing gets squished together . Now Real Basic will
let me make things tiny.
but those go against the rules and Real Basic is slow and 500$

I have no idea why the =20= things were in my first email. Sorry about
that. And if they are in this one
I will look into it.