[Bf-committers] OSX aqua medley

car bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 28 May 2003 07:56:21 -0400

I do know that we need a bunch of Ten gurus. But they will not come=20
over if we do not
entice them. So that was why plan with Aqua fruit smoothie Blen. A sort=20=

of 'Bait and Switch'  if you will.

But now I am digging through out the internet to find out how to stick=20=

the windows in the main windows
an get the split bars up there. Most detail notes will be in the PDF .
So I for one am going to pursue this for two more weeks. And hopefully=20=

I will have a decent mockup.
So then I can 'Net' an OSX head to fix everything. Or 20 . =BF

For bugs.
Maybe you should start on that flicker bug. You said that you knew of=20
where it is located.
That I believe would help.

And for debugging in general . Post explicit details on how this is=20
done. Code, commands, recipes to extract
them, etc... I hate searching google for more than two hours and not=20
find what I was looking for, or it's always
in to many little bits.

fun ^v^