[Bf-committers] OSX Aqua could it be ...?

Wed, 28 May 2003 10:45:51 +0200

Hi,

Looks like you've been doing a lot of work with the interface builder!
Nobody really has looked yet into replacing the interface with Aqua...
or using Cocoa to redevelop the interface.  Although I switched to OSX
six months ago, I'm still far from familiar with making apps for OSX.

During last irc meeting on OSX topics (the notes follow!), we already
found out we still need a couple of experts on that platform. What is
at least feasible now, is fixing the bugs in the osx version, to make
it work as smooth as for the other OS's. For further integration with
the OSX desktop it also best to work from within Blender... a good
knowledge of Blender itself works is essential for decisions on the
right path to follow for Aquafying.

So, with this I can't be of help!

-Ton-