[Bf-committers] Re: Building blender on Linux with automake/conf

Douglas Toltzman bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 25 May 2003 22:18:38 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry, it was working in mid May, but I haven't tested it recently, so I
can't say for sure if it's working now.  I just thought you might have
missed the hidden folder, which contains the locale information.

I may get a chance to test it yet this weekend.  I'll let you know what I
encounter.  Just so we are on the same page, which version are you
checking out of CVS ?  Also, I didn't enable game-blender on my last
build.  Sorry, I can't be more definite.