[Bf-committers] Sequencer Audio proposal and testing version

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 23 May 2003 08:49:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 22 May 2003, Chris Want wrote:

> tuhopuu has supported irix for a long time -- there is a
> irix-env.sh (or irix-env,csh in recent cvs) that should
> be sourced before gmake-ing.

i naively assumed i could cut+paste nan_definition.mk from BF
tree into this tree and it would run. either way, i'll try it
again. when (if) i have time this long weekend.

> Anyways, I managed to get an irix binary created with only a
> little modification to the Makefiles to find headers/libs:
>
> http://bebop.cns.ualberta.ca/~cwant/blenderdynamic.gz
>
> It runs, but I have no idea whether the sound support
> works (built on a remote machine).

did you make SDL from scratch? or download from freeware?
would be best to download from freeware, and use all static
libs. the binary comes up on a 'non development machine' so,
all statics are ok.