[Bf-committers] Sequencer Audio proposal and testing version

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 23 May 2003 07:43:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Nice work... i hope for Irix the support libs can be committed to
> CVS/lib, so that people only have to compile blender code itself.

hos's binary runs on a machine unprepared for it (ie no dynamic
libs other than systems ones). i don't know if it works yet.
i don't have any audio (or time now).

> Do gcc libraries mix with Mipspro ones?

it would be nice if hos used the freeware sgi ones.
then you could be reasonably sure (all other's do).

> -Ton-

> > tuhopuu has supported irix for a long time -- there is a
> > irix-env.sh (or irix-env,csh in recent cvs) that should
> > be sourced before gmake-ing.

that script doesn't work with my mipspro machine.
for gcc it wouldl, maybe.....