[Bf-committers] Sequencer Audio proposal and testing version

Matt Ebb bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 23 May 2003 21:04:32 +1000

Hi,

Does anyone have a SDL.dll? I seem to need it for the Windows binary - I'm
really eager to try this out! :)
I was reading the docs anyway and have a few comments/suggestions.

I see you can control the volume through an IPO - would it also be possible
to control the pan with an IPO as well? It would help a lot to visualise it
and make it more interactive.

I also see in the screenshots that the waveform is drawn on the strips.
Perhaps as a later addition, would it be possible to reuse this and draw a
waveform in the background of the IPO/Action/NLA editor windows? That would
be an *excellent* way to make it easy to sync up animation to audio. Just a
suggestion for the future anyway.

Cheers

Matt