[Bf-committers] Sequencer Audio proposal and testing version

Thu, 22 May 2003 13:26:11 +0200

Hi,

Nice work!
I don't have time to review the code and specs thoroughly myself, but I
think more people here are interested in getting it to work!

Can I put an article about it at the blender.org site? I can add a
short summary of you html, and link to it.

-Ton-