[Bf-committers] Sequencer Audio proposal and testing version

instinctive new media bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 21 May 2003 22:40:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

OK, I think it's time to start reviewing my audio
code for Blender and see if it can make it into 2.28 :)

As Ton has mentioned before on the list, I have integrated Audio
sequence support into Blender, which means that any number
of audio strips (in the sequencer) can be used to add sound
to movies, sync the video to existing audio, or anything else
where it is desirable to have both Audio and Video synced to each
other together in one application.

The audio code doesn't seem to work yet on Big Endian systems,
which is why I'd like to hear comments from people on platforms
such as PPC, if they can get it to work.

instinctive-blender (our own internal tree here) is
available at:

SOURCE:

http://intrr.org/blender/instinctive-blender.tar.bz2

Linux/i386 binary: