[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/doc BL-license.txt GPL-license.txt bf-members.txt blender/intern BL-license.txt GPL-license.txt blender/source BL-license.txt GPL-license.txt bf-members.txt

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 21 May 2003 20:59:42 +0200 (CEST)

sirdude (Kent Mein) 2003/05/21 20:59:42 CEST

  Added files:
    blender/doc          BL-license.txt GPL-license.txt
                         bf-members.txt
  Removed files:
    blender/intern       BL-license.txt GPL-license.txt
    blender/source       BL-license.txt GPL-license.txt
                         bf-members.txt

  Log:
  Moved the misc txt files into the doc dir...
  I wasn't sure maybe the two license files should be put in the root dir
  instead....

  I also reformated the bf-members.txt file a little to nuke extra spaces and
  newlines (as well as updated my entry to include my name instead of just
  sirdude... It looks like there are some special chars in it that someone
  should fixup, not sure what they are suppose to be though)

  Kent