[Bf-committers] Re: FILE_MAX defines

Wed, 21 May 2003 14:56:35 +0200

Hi,

Put it in BKE_utildefines.h, thats were it should reside.
But you could check why is was in the other files as well. :-)

in DNA_sequence_types.h:
Stripelem can become 80 long (only filename).
Put 160 in Strip then (dir name).

Add a /* comment */ that the values are derived from the #define.

In the fileselector these defines should have been used for checking...
so you're free to correct that.

Thanks!

-Ton-