[Bf-committers] a segfault with CSGs

Charles Wardlaw bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 18 May 2003 06:44:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi DarkGanja,

I tried your file.  I didn't get a crash (Blender 2.27 / OSX / 384 meg
of ram), but the CSG operation failed with an unknown error.

You might want to check the settings related to CSG operations -- I get
the feeling that this particular error is due to a quality setting gone
too high, and blender either running out of memory or running into a
hard-coded limit, from the look of that error.  I can't remember the
settings that effect CSG though; you'll have to search around for them.

- Charles