[Bf-committers] osx mish mash

car bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 17 May 2003 02:41:36 -0400

Ok ,
I only sent the bug reports to this board because I thought they might
just be
tiny little this I missed. As they were just that. Except the font deal.
But I care little at all to change the font. Although changing the font
made the interface fast again.

Other than that, all is well. I wish Tuhopuu had more going on right
now feature wise.
  Like I said. I will become a volunteer to the OSX team with what little
I can do. As for the UV. All I mentioned about it is that a project
realy needs to be created
for it. And me as a coder for it is a ways off. The most I can do is
compile. But if we
had a project for it there could be major links to where the code lays,
for easy access to the files
that should be worked on for the uv editing. Because currently I'm just
to freaked out at even
spending time picking at it to find the right file that then depends on
another file and another ...etc

Just thoughts.
^v^ If still confusing. Um I need to take writing lessons then. Or I
will make pictures.