[Bf-committers] Re: Code documentation

Casey Corn bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 16 May 2003 12:57:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

Congratulations on getting the 2.27 release out the
door!

Now that things are quieter, I thought I'd bring
doxygen back to the table.  The most pressing thing
(for me :) at this moment is finding some way for what
I write to be incorporated into CVS, so that other
people can generate docs, and I don't have to worry
about my local documented sources getting out of date
with the CVS versions.

Once I have a way of saving the docs I write, I plan
on documenting the following sources (as per Ton's
suggestion):

source/blender/imbuf/
source/blender/radiosity/
source/blender/blenkernel/
source/blender/render/

Also, I will take a stab at documenting some of the
GUI stuff (screen.c, mywindow.c, etc), even though it
might change soon, just to help people figure out some
starting point for changes (Charles Wardlaw's
suggestion).

The $blenderhome/intern stuff appeared to be fairly
well documented with doxygen already.  If no one
objects, I will try to incorporate these into the main
blender docs, with each library/module on it's own
page.

Please let me know what y'all think :)
Casey