[Bf-committers] Weird Armature update bug

instinctive new media bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 16 May 2003 16:45:46 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 16 May 2003, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It is pretty understandable, that constraints create lagging... that
> was a problem with the old parenting/tracking system as well. I hacked

Hi Ton,

could you check out the following screenshot:

http://intrr.org/ca.jpg

Do you see the purple rectangle in the lower right 3d window? That is
the camera! I.e., the camera's boundbox did update, but the camera view
angle did not... Is it normal that 'parts' of objects get updated, others
don't?