[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/ftfont/intern FTF_TTFont.cpp FTF_TTFont.h

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 16 May 2003 07:27:43 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 16 May 2003, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Hi JWalton,
>
> Does this mean that the 2.27a release for irix only displays white text?

in the international, anti-aliased setting, i guess so. maybe commits
msg's are getting lost on thier way here, but in normal mode (where
graphics are best) it's still black. eitherway, when international is
selected the lag is intolerable on any machine all the way up to
octane impact with 250mhz L2, so maybe the color is off, but nobody
is going to use it. something is dreadfullly half baked in the
international anti-aliased text feature.