[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/ftfont/intern FTF_TTFont.cpp FTF_TTFont.h

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 15 May 2003 18:47:58 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 15 May 2003, LarstiQ wrote:

> On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 04:31:41PM -0400, John K. Walton wrote:
> <snip>
> > >
> > > but, .blanguages is not part of the release tar file (on irix anyway).
> >
> > it seems both .blender/.bfont.ttf .blender/.Blanguages still
> > were not included in the make release for irix, will someone with
> > write cvs access please fix this?
>
> Are you sure? release/Makefile lines 105 and 106 in version 1.15 copy
> both these files to the $(DISTDIR)/.blender dir prior to making the
> tarball. If you unpack the resulting tarball, cd into the directory, and
> run ./blender, it should find them there. If this doesn't work with an
> up to date release/Makefile, I'll be interested to know what it is on
> irix that is going on.

well i put an echo $(NANBLENDERHOME) on the like 104,
and then when i did a make release, it copied the files. i removed
the echo line, and now it still copies the files.
weird..... the distribution works ok now. but UGG where did this
white foreground text come from, and how do i set it back?

ton, please download yet another tarball from:
http://24.62.40.204:8080/blender-2.27a-irix-6.5-mips.tar.gz