[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/ftfont/intern FTF_TTFont.cpp FTF_TTFont.h

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 15 May 2003 16:31:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 15 May 2003, John K. Walton wrote:

> On Thu, 15 May 2003, Kent Mein wrote:

> > > Phase, sorry, still slow on irix. maybe i'm missing something
> > > but if i'm not on my development system, the downloaded release
> > > files lack .blanuages, and I can't load international fonts.
> > > anyone else see this problem.
> > >

> > On linux anyway I noticed if I have it installed in say
> > /world/blender-2.27/
> > and run it from my homedir it can't find the files.
> > After copying .blanguages to my homedir everything worked.
>
> but, .blanguages is not part of the release tar file (on irix anyway).

it seems both .blender/.bfont.ttf .blender/.Blanguages still
were not included in the make release for irix, will someone with
write cvs access please fix this?