[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/ftfont/intern FTF_TTFont.cpp FTF_TTFont.h

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 15 May 2003 14:11:00 -0400 (EDT)

Phase, sorry, still slow on irix. maybe i'm missing something
but if i'm not on my development system, the downloaded release
files lack .blanuages, and I can't load international fonts.
anyone else see this problem.