[Bf-committers] CTRL-O crash

instinctive new media bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 15 May 2003 05:51:59 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I'm not sure if it's a new bug introduced by my audio stuff, or if i
triggered an old bug!

Anyway, recently, when I hit CTRL-O (Reopen last file), I get a message
like:

OK? Open /home/intrr/blender/ar)(*U#@$)(K$)(!@$K)(!#@K()#!@

The filename is truncated by garbage characters, but the funny thing is:
IT OPENS!

I have put a fprintf(stderr,...); there, and it also prints the correct
filename.

I found the following comment near the CTRL-O code:

  		/* There seem to be crashes here sometimes.... String
                 * bound overwrites? I changed dir and str sizes,
                 * let's see if this reoccurs. */
   		 fprintf(stderr, "%s\n", G.sce);
		sprintf(str, "Open file: %s", G.sce);

Any thoughts, Ton? :)