[Bf-committers] osx bugs don't cha know

Matt Ebb bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 15 May 2003 13:42:27 +1000

Quoting car <trip@spymac.com>:

> 2.27
> Uv texture not rendering when used as texture.

Working fine here on OS X 10.2.5. Are you sure you have 'texface' turned on in
materialbuttons?

http://mke3.net:9000/blender/misc/osx_uvtexture.gif

No noticeable interface slowdowns here either, though this is a dual 1.2Ghz ;)

> Tried to change the font, in my taste yek, now has old style font.
> Which fonts work?
> the fonts that have blue boxes beside them are invalid and just show
> boxes. No font works, but the ones that do not have boxes create the
> old style.

What type of fonts are you testing? Freetype doesn't seem to like the Opentype
fonts (I think the default apple ones) that are on this OS X system either. Can
you try downloading some truetype or type1 fonts and test those?

Matt