[Bf-committers] OS X Reporting In

Douglas Bischoff bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 14 May 2003 10:57:21 -0400

--Apple-Mail-2--544885947

Ahoy:

OS X compiles under autoconf just fine. The bug with adding objects
after the standard plane is deleted is now fixed.

I am using the following configure line:

setenv CFLAGS "-O3"
setenv CXXFLAGS "-O3"
../blender/configure --prefix=/Users/developer/Projects/build_blender
--with-libjpeg=/sw --with-libpng=/sw --disable-exppython
--disable-debug --enable-quicktime=yes

Note that I am not compiling with international, so the issues
surrounding multiple language support I can't address. (silly question:
how DOES one enable international through autoconf?)

All the relevant new features listed in release 2.27.txt seem to work
fine, with one exception.

Only problem noted:
The only font available to me in Blender (always been this way) is
<builtin>. Trying to load a .dfont or a PostScript font gives no
message to console, no error message... and no font. Trying to load a
.ttf gives a message to console of :

fromtype1: no FontMatrix found

I do not have the freetype libraries installed, so this may be part of
the problem (along with not having international enabled). Just thought
I should mention it.

-Bischofftep

[...]

<fixed>fromtype1: no FontMatrix found

</fixed>I do not have the freetype libraries installed, so this may be