[Bf-committers] Release: GO?

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 14 May 2003 16:33:31 +0200 (CEST)

From: Ton Roosendaal <ton@blender.org>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Release: GO?
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:54:20 +0200

Hi Ton,

 the bug is as follows:
 According to `configure --help` quicktime is disabled by default,
 which is a good idea especially on Linux boxes.

 Starting `./bootstrap` it say something about missing directories:

   Running aclocal ...
   Running autoheader ...
   Running automake --gnu --add-missing...
   configure.ac:13: installing `./config.guess'
   configure.ac:13: installing `./config.sub'
   source/blender/Makefile.am:20: required directory source/blender/qui=
cktime does =

   not exist
   source/blender/bpython/Makefile.am: installing `./compile'
   source/blender/Makefile.am:20: required directory source/blender/qui=
cktime does =

   not exist
   Running autoconf ...

 If one do a `./configure --prefix=3D<somepath>` it fails with:

   config.status: creating source/blender/makesdna/Makefile
   config.status: creating source/blender/makesdna/intern/Makefile
   config.status: creating source/blender/radiosity/Makefile
   config.status: creating source/blender/readblenfile/Makefile
   config.status: creating source/blender/readstreamglue/Makefile
   config.status: creating source/blender/render/Makefile
   config.status: creating source/blender/renderconverter/Makefile
   config.status: creating source/blender/sign/Makefile
   config.status: creating source/blender/verify/Makefile
   config.status: creating source/blender/writeblenfile/Makefile
   config.status: creating source/blender/writestreamglue/Makefile
   ./config.status: line 1: cd: ../../../../blender/source/blender/quic=
ktime: No such file or directory
   config.status: creating source/blender/quicktime/Makefile
   config.status: error: cannot find input file: source/blender/quickti=
me/Makefile.in

 At this point, the process tops.

 ONe can manually fix that problem by removing the line

                 source/blender/quicktime/Makefile

 which can be found by searching "quicktime" backwards from the end of =

 configure.ac in the root of the blender directory.

 Hope I could help a little... :)

 Kind regards,
 Meino

  =

> was. Can you elaborate again?
> =

> -Ton-
> =

> =

> On Wednesday, May 14, 2003, at 14:41 Europe/Amsterdam, Meino Christia=
n  =

  =

 =