[Bf-committers] compile bf-blender with cygwin/mingw

Chris Want bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 12 May 2003 19:38:51 -0600

Hi Florian,

Cool stuff -- I was planning to do this
at some point, but I'm pleasantly surprised
that somebody else did it!

I think I'll wait until after the release
before committing this stuff -- this touches
a lot of files so I don't want to risk the
possibility of introducing new bugs until
after the release is tagged.

Cheers,
Chris